1. On Target Magazines Ltd accepts publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions set out below. These terms apply to advertisements in all print publications, websites and inserts.
2. By placing an order, the advertiser (the person placing the order for the advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser), accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms in full.
3. Materials for an advertisement must be provided no later than the deadline specified, adverts that are sent in late will be charged for and may not appear if the magazine has been sent for print.
4. On Target Magazines Ltd without any responsibility to the advertiser, has the right to reject, cancel or amend any advert that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such advertisement.
5. The advertiser guarantees On Target Magazines Ltd that any information supplied in connection with the advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading; it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image is contained in any advertisement; the advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice including the British Code of Advertising.
6. The cancellation period for any advertisement is 7 days after booking. The Advertiser may cancel an advertisement provided that notice in writing (by e-mail) is received within the relevant cancellation period. Cancellation will only be effective on confirmation of receipt of your notice. If adverts are cancels after 7 days of booking a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
7. All new customers will be required to prepay unless credit terms have been agreed.
8. For online advertising On Target Magazines Ltd cannot guarantee the number of impressions because the number of people visiting our websites varies greatly month on month.
9. All invoices are sent out on 30-day terms. All late payments, unless otherwise agreed with On Target Magazines Ltd, will be sent for collection to an outside collection agency and further fees will be applicable at this time in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debt Act.
10. On Target Magazines Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the advertisement will be of the same quality.
11. On Target Magazines Ltd cannot guarantee the time, dates and/or position of Advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of On Target Magazines Ltd. However, On Target Magazines Ltd will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Advertiser.
12. If a booked advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake by On Target Magazines Ltd, we will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the advertiser has paid in advance for the advertisement.
13. If the advertisement as reproduced by On Target Magazines Ltd contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on our part, On Target Magazines Ltd shall, on request, re-publish the advertisement at no additional cost to the advertiser. On Target Magazines Ltd shall not be responsible for repetition of errors and it is the advertiser’s responsibility to inform us of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to prevent a repeat of the error.
14. On Target Magazines Ltd cannot guarantee response rates from adverts in print or online. They will vary issue by issue depending on how often you advertise and the size of your advert.
15. The advertiser will fully reimburse On Target Magazines Ltd for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these terms and/or the use or publication of the advertisement in accordance with these Terms.
16. On Target Magazines Ltd owns the copyright of all advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf. For the benefit of Advertisers having consistent campaigns, a fee of £25+vat is charged for the release of copyright.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions don’t hesitate to get in touch with the sales team who will be able to clarify any points for you.