Homebuyers in the region are discovering new ways of cutting out steps on the property ladder – with part exchange helping them make a faster move to their dream home.
Research suggests people are moving fewer times and this is partly because more buyers taking advantage of schemes to help them move into their forever home earlier than expected.
“More of our buyers are identifying their dream homes, they know they can afford them and are keen to accelerate their move up the ladder so we do all we can to help,” said David Wilson Homes sales director Richard Lawson.
“Schemes like part exchange play a significant role in this process, and we’re delighted it is making such a difference.”
Part exchange removes all the uncertainty associated with a move. David Wilson Homes could be your guaranteed cash buyer – so there is no chain, no last minute price haggling and no hidden costs. And people can stay in their existing property until their new home is ready.
“Making fewer moves means buyers often seek out homes with more flexible layouts, so they can adapt them as and when their lifestyles change,” added Richard. “And we bear this in mind when we design houses for developments across the region. This is particularly evident at our St James’ Gardens development in Wick where our larger homes offer a great deal of adjustable space.”
Buyers who have taken advantage of the part exchange scheme in South Wales include Kali-Jade and Ryan Davies are crediting David Wilson Homes’ part exchange scheme for their fast move to a dream home.
“We already owned a home, but we wanted to bypass all the hassle of appointing estate agents and getting involved with a property chain so we opted for part exchange,” said Kali-Jane.
“It meant we were able to move within a matter of weeks, which was fantastic,” added Ryan.
For buyers looking at moving up the housing ladder David Wilson Homes has put together its guide to a hassle-free move with part exchange.
• Reserve your new David Wilson Home. The scheme is available on selected plots and at selected developments – the sales adviser will be able to give you all the information you require.
• David Wilson Homes will arrange two independent valuations of your current home to ensure that you receive a fair value for your home.
• Agree a selling price based on the valuations carried out on your property.
• David Wilson Homes takes your home in part exchange so you can focus on moving into your new home.
• You move into your brand new home – following a relaxed and hassle-free move.
For more details about part exchange at St James’ Gardens and availability of homes, visit www.dwh.co.uk